Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6E is a part of Dietary Supplement Facts products library. To see this Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6E in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6E .
This specific product of Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6E posted by Lambert. You can see a library of Dietary Supplement Facts. Get segments interesting article about Dietary Supplement Facts that may help you. If you are attempting to find Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6E with the most effective price. $ead the review on Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6E, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Top Vitamins Online Shopping.
Quickly master the basics of medical terminology and begin speaking and writing terms almost immediately! Using Davi-Ellen Chabner's proven learning methods, Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6th Edition omits time-consuming, nonessential information and helps you build a working medical vocabulary of the most frequently encountered suffixes, prefixes, and word roots. Medical terms are introduced in the context of human anatomy and physiology to help you understand exactly what they mean, and case studies, vignettes, and activities demonstrate how medical terms are used in practice. With all this plus medical animations, word games, and flash cards on the companion Evolve website, you'll be amazed at how easily medical terminology becomes part of your vocabulary.
- Simple, clear, non-technical explanations demystify medical terminology even if you've had little or no background in medicine or science.
- Self-teaching text/workbook approach reinforces learning every step of the way with labeling diagrams, pronunciation tests, and review sheets throughout the book.
- Full-color images illustrate anatomical and pathological terms.
- UNIQUE Picture Show activities, practical case studies, and vignettes demonstrate real-life applications of medical terms.
- Spotlight feature identifies and clarifies potentially confusing terminology.
- Audio pronunciations and definitions help you pronounce terms correctly and commit their definitions to memory.
- Labeled illustrations in the Spanish glossary present Spanish terms used in the healthcare setting.
- A companion Evolve website includes word games, learning exercises, audio pronunciations, animations, an anatomy coloring book, electronic flash cards, and more.
- First Person vignettes provide personal narratives to help you understand diseases and conditions from a patient's perspective.
- Principal Diagnosis feature shows how medical terms are used in clinical practice by asking you to read physician notes about a case and determine the patient's principal diagnosis.
- Medical Terminology Check Up at the end of each chapter reinforces key concepts.
- New and updated medical information keeps you current with today's healthcare terminology and includes new and re-drawn illustrations.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Davi-Ellen Chabner BA MAT
More and more people are now choosing to buy Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6E via online. Along with offering such a vast array of the products themselves, we have made available the information you need to make an informed shopping decision.
If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6E, Our products are available online and you can get more information concerning the products by visiting our website.
We have thousands of satisfied customers, and want you to be one of them!. Enjoy, your Medical Terminology: A Short Course, 6E, Lambert.
There are strong reasons why large and trusted online retailer like Amazon.com displaying their customer reviews including the star rating. It will give you a real picture of a product that you plan to buy. For your information, people who can submit a product review on Amazon.com must make the purchase first. So rest assured, you will get an honest review from them.